An expert tool for expert craftsman, the TE-CI 18/1 Li 18-Volt Cordless Impact Driver from Einhell delivers more power and runs longer than conventional carbon brush motors, ensuring continuous, reliable use for your most challenging fastening projects.
With up to 1,293 inch-pounds (140 Nm) of torque, Einhell’s impact driver delivers the power and performance you need for a variety of applications, soft or solid: from driving and removing fasteners in metal or concrete, to drilling in wood and metal. It features variable-speed control with up to 2,300 rpm and 2,900 impacts-per-minute for faster results tailored to the task. The impact driver comes with a 1/4-inch hexagon tool chuck and adjustable speed control for maximum precision for all materials, with no overstraining or overdriving. The compact, lightweight design reduces fatigue over extended periods of use, and the ergonomic soft grip handle provides maximum comfort and precise control. Powered by Einhell’s Power X-Change family — the versatile battery system for Do-It-Yourself enthusiasts — TE-CI 18/1 Li gives you the freedom to move from the workshop to the worksite without the hassle of a cord – or anywhere power is at a premium. Battery & charger options sold separately.
- Battery & charger options sold separately
- Power X-Change compatible
- Delivers up to 2,300 rpm and 2,900 impacts-per-minute
- Impact mechanics protects wrist to reduce strain and pain
- 1/4-Inch (6.35 mm) hexagon fitting and chuck
- Adjustable speed control
- Designed for demanding fastening applications
- Compact, lightweight design with ergonomic soft grip handle
- Onboard LED light brightens up tight, dark spaces