CONTROL. SALT. DELETE. MELT is a unique formulation of calcium chloride crystals that are super-enhanced with extenders for long-lasting traction control. MELT is a designed to quickly, safely and effectively tackle frozen snow, sleet and ice around your property during the winter season. Packaged in a handy, easy-to-use dispenser bucket, MELT can be conveniently dispensed directly out of the bucket using the handy scoop included and onto the surface to be de-iced. Proven safer when applied to “quality concrete” surfaces, MELT exhibits the following properties:
MELTS DOWN TO -25°: MELT calcium chloride crystals effectively melt ice and snow on contact, even at temperatures as low as -25°F.
INSTANT HEAT: MELT calcium chloride crystals generate heat instantly upon contact with snow and ice, thereby accelerating the melting process.
FAST ACTING: MELT calcium chloride crystals are specially formulated with super-enhanced melting properties to deliver fast and reliable results.
LONG LASTING: Formulated to last up to 24 hours, MELT calcium chloride crystals go to work immediately upon contact with snow and ice and continue working all day long to ensure your surfaces are safer and ice-free.
NON-TRACKING: When used as directed, MELT calcium chloride crystals will not track from your shoes onto your home’s floors or carpets.
EASY TO DISPENSE: MELT calcium chloride crystals are treated with an anti-caking agent to extend shelf-life and improve spreading.
- Professional Strength - contains 94% Pure CaCl2 Pellets
- Melts down to -25°F
- Convenient refillable bucket with handy scoop for easy dispensing
- Generates heat instantly upon contact with snow and ice
- Lasts up to 24 hours for superior traction control
- Safer for use on sidewalks when used as directed; Never use any ice melt products on freshly poured concrete that has not had adequate time to cure
- Net weight: 25 lb