The Nisaku Saw Tooth Sickle is a small but mighty tool. With its serrated, curved blade, this is wonderfully handy tool is perfect for quick trimming jobs around the edges of planted beds, walkways, and other areas. Light, and very easy to manipulate, so you can work exactly where you want to.
- The Nisaku Japanese Stainless Steel Saw Tooth Sickle is excellent for removing unwanted grass and ivy in tight spaces
- Wickedly sharp, single beveled stainless steel blade is the perfect size for weeding between paving slabs
- Ideal for harvesting root crops and vegetables
- Blade Size: 4.5 inches; Handle Size: 5.75 inches (wood); Total Length; 8 inches; Weight: 2.4 oz.
- Made in Japan. Authentic Nisaku/Tomita Manufacturing. Exclusively Distributed by Snow Joe, LLC