Limit 2 Per Order.
Nisaku Japanese Stainless Steel Takenata is superb for a variety of chopping jobs around the home and garden. Campers, fishermen and hunters will also appreciate the razor sharp edge for cutting firewood, splitting kindling and other camp jobs. The wood handle is angled to the blade to reduce user fatigue and stress to the elbow. This special edition model is forged with a higher quality DSR-1K6 stainless steel, making it more durable than traditional outdoor machetes, and requires minimal sharpening. includes a sheath.
- Made in Japan with the finest stainless steel, the Nisaku Stainless Steel Takenata is a fantastic gardening tool for removing shrubbery frequently in your garden without using much energy
- Designed with an ultra-sharp stainless steel blade and comfortable wood handle, this machete performs duties like clearing brush, removing trees and making trails
- Designed to perform with maximum durability that can be relied on for years
- Blade Size: 6.5 inches; Handle Size: wood, 5.75 inches; Weight: 7.4 oz.
- Made in Japan. Authentic Nisaku/Tomita Manufacturing. Exclusively Distributed by Snow Joe, LLC