Limit 2 Per Order.
There is a newer model of this item:
There is a newer model of this item:NISAKU NJP650 The Original HORI HORI NAMIBAGATA Japanese Stainless Steel Weeding Knife, 7.25-Inch Blade - #1 Best Seller
The Nisaku Japanese Stainless Steel Yamagatana Mokuetubatsuki boasts a serrated edge that's useful for dividing plants, planting bulbs, flowers and herbs, digging out weeds, removing rocks, cutting through roots and so much more! A comfortable wooden handle allows for a good grip for all-day digging, and ensures you push into the soil with more control. Comes with a faux leather sheath.
- Made in Japan with the finest stainless steel, the Nisaku Stainless Steel Yamagatana Mokuetubatsuki excels at branch cutting, maintaining flowerbeds, planting bulbs and so much more
- Hangs neatly on your peg rack for a tidy shed or work bench
- inch markings on the Japanese stainless steel blade will ensure your plants and bulbs are planted at just the right depth
- Blade Size: 7.25 inches; Handle Size: wood, 5 inches; Weight: 8.4 oz.
- Made in Japan. Authentic Nisaku/Tomita Manufacturing. Exclusively Distributed by Snow Joe, LLC