Slick Products SP1268 Off-Road Extra Thick Foaming Cleaning Solution | Dirt Bike, UTV, Truck, Off-Road | Works with Foam Cannon, Foam gun, Sprayers, Buckets | Citrus scent | 32 fl oz | 6-Pack
JOE'S DEAL OF THE DAY
$101.00 + S&H
Slick Products Off-Road Wash cleaning solution is designed for exterior use on ATV's, dirt bikes, off-road trucks, and more. Specially formulated to quickly penetrate heavy dirt and mud without stripping lubrication from bearings or pivot points. Safely applies to aluminum, anodized parts, plastic, rubber, and more without etching, fading, or discoloring surfaces. Just add water. Makes up to 8 Gallons per bottle.
- PREMIUM WASH SOLUTION WITH PROFESSIONAL RESULTS : Slick Products off-road car care products contain high-quality ingredients designed to offer users a faster, safer, and easier cleaning experience wash after wash. Our Super Concentrated Off-Road Wash is exactly what you need to maintain the life, look, and value of your vehicle for years to come.
- EASY HOME AND PRO USE : Whether you're a professional in car detailing or you want to wash your truck, dirt bike, or UTV at home, our off-road vehicle wash is perfect for you. The foamy auto detailing wash works to get rid of all the tough dirt and mud on surfaces making it easy to achieve a professional shine.
- VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY : Getting a showroom shine doesn't have to take hours of detailing. Make your next dirt bike, truck, or car wash fast, fun, and spotless with our off-road motorsport cleaning solution. Each bottle is the equivalent of 16 pre-mixed quart bottles. Just mix 4-8 ounces of the green soap with 1 Gallon of water. Our off-road concentrated wash works great with any foam cannon, foam gun, sprayer, or bucket for easy washing of your off-road vehicles.
- SUPERIOR CLEANING: Maintain the life, look and value of your off road vehicles with our super concentrated cleaning solution. This Slick Products off-road wash quickly penetrates heavy dirt, mud and grime.
- SAFER ON SURFACES: This PH-neutral, less corrosive cleaner is safer on surfaces than high-acidic or alkaline-based products