JOE'S DEAL OF THE DAY
There is a newer model of this item:
There is a newer model of this item:Snow Joe 24V-SS10-CT 24-Volt iON+ Cordless Snow Shovel | 10-Inch | Tool Only
CORE TOOL ONLY - BATTERY NOT INCLUDED
WHEN IT COMES TO SNOW, GO WITH JOE®. Introducing the ultimate grab-n-go cordless snow-busting tool: 24V-SS10-CT from SNOW JOE®. Combining innovation and functionality, SNOW JOE provides an easy, convenient and cordless solution to get snow out of your way this winter.
Powered by SNOW JOE’s exclusive iON+ 24-Volt lithium-ion battery system (Not included with Core Tool), The light choice is the right choice with SNOW JOE! Weighing less than 10 lbs, 24V-SS10-CT blasts through up to 1632 pounds of snow per charge while the dual-handle design eliminates the need to bend and strain, maximizing user comfort and ease of use.
Equipped with a heavy-duty 2-blade paddle auger, SNOW JOE throws snow up to 20 feet away, clearing a 10-inch wide by 6-inch deep path with each pass. And the durable scraper blade at the base of the unit lets you clear right to the ground without damaging your deck or pavement!
When the job is done, 24V-SS10-CT stores easily inside of a hall closet for quick, convenient access.
GET EQUIPPED® this winter with the 24V-SS10-CT 24-Volt Cordless Snow Shovel from SNOW JOE and leave back-breaking snow removal behind you.
For assembly help, please refer to this instructional YouTube video.
Initial no-load voltage, when fully charged, peaks at 24 volts. Nominal voltage under typical load is 21.6 volts. Plowing capacity may vary based on snow conditions.
- CORE TOOL ONLY - BATTERY NOT INCLUDED
- Ideal for quick, easy and CORD-FREE snow pickups on decks, steps, patios and sidewalks
- No pull cords, gas, oil, tune-ups, carbon emissions or tangled extension cords
- 2-blade high-impact, low-temperature paddle auger throws snow up to 20 feet and cuts a 10 in. x 6 in. path
- Ergonomic, lightweight design (only 10 lbs) with adjustable back-saving handle
- ETL approved; Certified Refurbished 90-Day Warranty