CORE TOOL ONLY - BATTERY NOT INCLUDED
WHEN IT COMES TO SNOW, GO WITH JOE®. Introducing the ultimate grab-n-go cordless snow-busting tool: 24V-SS12-CT from Snow Joe®. Combining innovation and functionality, SNOW JOE provides an easy, convenient and cordless solution to get snow out of your way this winter.
Powered by SNOW JOE’s exclusive iON+ 24-Volt lithium-ion battery system (Not included with Core Tool) and 324-Watt motor, the light choice is the right choice with SNOW JOE! Plus, the dual-handle design eliminates the need to bend and strain, maximizing user comfort and ease of use.
Equipped with a heavy-duty 2-blade paddle auger and chute directional control, SNOW JOE throws snow up to 20 feet away, clearing a 12-inch wide by 6-inch deep path with each pass. And the durable scraper blade at the base of the unit lets you clear right to the ground without damaging your deck or pavement! When the job is done, the under-10-lb SNOW JOE stores easily inside of a hall closet for quick, convenient access.
Initial no-load voltage, when fully charged, peaks at 24 volts. Nominal voltage under typical load is 21.6 volts. Plowing capacity may vary based on snow conditions.
- CORE TOOL ONLY - BATTERY NOT INCLUDED
- IDEAL FOR QUICK, EASY AND CORD-FREE snow pickups on decks, steps, patios and sidewalks
- 324-WATT MOTOR
- CLEAN, CORD-FREE OPERATION: No pull cords, gas, oil, tune-ups, carbon emissions or tangled extension cords
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE 24V iON+ BATTERY SYSTEM (battery not included)
- 2-BLADE HIGH-IMPACT, LOW-TEMPERATURE PADDLE AUGER throws snow up to 20 feet and cuts a 12 in. x 6 in. path
- CHUTE DIRECTIONAL CONTROL lets you put the snow where you want it
- ERGONOMIC, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN (only 9.5 lbs) with adjustable back-saving handle
- ETL APPROVED; 2-year warranty