TOOL ONLY: NO BATTERIES OR CHARGER INCLUDED.
Battery + charger options sold separately at snowjoe.com.
WHEN IT COMES TO SNOW, GO WITH JOE®. Introducing the ultimate grab-n-go cordless snow-busting tool: the 24V-X2-13SS-CT 13-Inch 48-Volt Max* Cordless Snow Shovel, from Snow Joe®. Powered by SNOW JOE’s exclusive iON+ 24-Volt lithium-ion battery system (batteries + charger sold separately) and 750-Watt motor, SNOW JOE provides an easy, convenient, and cordless solution to getting snow out of your way this winter. Plus, the adjustable handle maximizes comfort and ease of use.
Equipped with a high-impact, low-temperature resistant 2-blade plastic paddle auger, SNOW JOE throws snow up to 26 feet away, clearing a 13-inch wide by 6.3-inch deep path with each pass. And the durable scraper blade at the base of the unit lets you clear right to the ground without damaging your deck or pavement! When the job is done, the under-16-lb SNOW JOE stores easily inside a hall closet for quick, convenient access. And with a maximum charge time of just 1 hr 50 mins, SNOW JOE will be recharged and ready for the next task. 2-year warranty.
- IDEAL FOR QUICK, EASY AND CORD-FREE snow pickups on decks, steps, patios and sidewalks
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE 24V iON+ BATTERY SYSTEM (batteries + charger sold separately): 2 x 4.0-Ah 24V batteries + dual port charger
- MAX CHARGE TIME: 1 hr 50 mins
- POWERFUL 750-WATT MOTOR
- CLEAN, CORD-FREE OPERATION: No pull cords, gas, oil, tune-ups, carbon emissions or tangled extension cords
- HIGH-IMPACT, LOW-TEMP REISISTANT 2-BLADE PLASTIC PADDLE AUGER throws snow up to 26 feet and cuts a 13 in. x 6.3 in. path
- ERGONOMIC, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN (under 16 lbs with battery installed) with adjustable handle to maximize comfort and ease of use
- SGS APPROVED; 2-year warranty
*Generates 48V max with two 24V lithium-ion batteries. Initial no-load voltage, per fully charged battery, peaks at 24V. Nominal voltage under typical load is 21.6V.