CUT THE CORD®. Ideal for clearing snow from sidewalks, driveways and decks, the Snow Joe® iON is the newest addition to the Snow Joe® lineup and the first single stage snow blower to provide easy and convenient CORD-FREE operation. Powered by Snow Joe’s® rechargeable 40-volt iONMAX battery system, the iON delivers up to 45 minutes of whisper-quiet run time with zero carbon emissions for cleaner air. No pull-cords, gas, oil, tune-ups or tangled extension cords to cause unnecessary frustration!
The iON starts instantly with a simple push of a button and its adjustable handle maximizes user comfort during use. Equipped with a heavy-duty, steel auger with 2 rubber blades, the iON moves up to 1787 sq ft of snow per charge, clearing a path 18-inches wide by 8-inches deep with each pass. Plus, the rubber scraper bar at the base of the unit lets you clear right to the ground without damaging your deck or pavement. Featuring a 180° auto-rotate chute that rotates instantly with the push of a switch, the iON lets you throw snow up to 20 feet in the direction you want it to go. Compared to heavier gas and electric-powered units, the iON weighs only 32 lbs so you can easily carry it onto your snow-filled deck to clear out fast. For nighttime snow removal, the iON has an integrated LED headlight that quickly switches on to increase visibility. GET EQUIPPED® this winter with the Snow Joe® iON – the easy, convenient and cordless solution to get snow out of your way on your snow day.
To watch us open the box and assemble the iON, click here: Open The Box iON Demo.
*Initial no-load voltage when fully charged peaks at 40 volts; nominal voltage under typical load is 36 volts.† Plowing capacity may vary under different snow conditions.
- Lightweight design (only 32 lbs) to easily clear sidewalks, driveways and decks
- 40 V iONMAX 4.0 Ah rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 45 minutes of whisper-quiet run time
- Featuring exclusive EcoSharp® technology for no fade power and maximum performance
- No pull cords, gas, oil, tune-ups, carbon emissions or tangled extension cords
- Steel auger with 2 rubber blades moves up to 1787 sq ft of snow per charge; cuts a path 18 in. wide by 8 in. deep without damaging surface
- 180° auto-rotate directional chute throws snow up to 20 ft
- 3 W LED headlight provides increased visibility for nighttime snow removal
- ETL approved; Full 2 year warranty; Energy Star certified