MAX TORQUE TO TACKLE TOUGH HOME + HOBBY PROJECTS! Put power + control at your fingertips with the 24V-DD-CT 24-Volt Max Cordless Drill/Driver from SUN JOE. Powered by iON+, the exclusive, eco-friendly 24-Volt lithium-ion battery system. iON+ provides 4 batteries options (battery + charger sold separately) that provide up to 3 hours and 20 minutes of rechargeable runtime with no-fade power + performance. iON+ is compatible with Snow Joe + Sun Joe’s complete 24-Volt Cordless tool universe.
Tackle your toughest fastening tasks with up to 265 in-lbs of torque. Choose your drilling or driving setting with the selectable 24-position clutch that includes 23 screw settings + 1 drill setting. The variable speed trigger and 2-speed gear box gives you all of the control you need to take on tasks around the house, workshop, garage and worksite with 24-volts of pure cordless convenience. Plus, 24V-DD-CT’s keyless chuck with auto-lock spindle makes sure bits are properly secured for added safety.
And you can count on SUN JOE to make drilling and driving easier than ever with handy, innovative features like a built-in bubble level; or, keep screws, nuts and bolts close at hand with the onboard magnetic tray; plus, a 1 W LED light improves visibility in dark or tight spaces.
So, when the going gets tough, Go With Joe® for the power + performance you demand. The 24V-DD-CT 24-Volt Max Cordless Drill/Driver from SUN JOE.
- iON+ 24-Volt Battery System compatible — BATTERY + CHARGER SOLD SEPARATELY
- Runtime with different batteries | 24VBAT-LTW - 1.3 Ah - 40 Min | 24VBAT-LTX - 1.5 Ah - 45 Min | 24VBAT-LTE - 2.0 Ah - 1 Hr | 24VBAT-LT - 2.5 Ah - 1 Hr 15 Min | 24VBAT - 4.0 Ah - 2 Hrs | 24VBAT-XR - 5.0 Ah - 2 hrs 35 min
- 0.25” bit size and keyless chuck with auto-lock spindle
- 24-position clutch + 2-speed gear box
- Variable speed trigger switch lets you start slow and speed up as you go
- Includes convenient features like the built-in bubble level and magnetic screw tray
- 1 W LED light improves visibility in dark or tight spaces
- Direction of rotation selector switch — right for forward, left for reverse, and center locks the switch for safe storage
- Includes double-ended driver bit
- Weight: 2.9 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Certifications/warranty: ETL/2 year