SAW WHAT YOU SEE – WITH THE ONE SAW THAT DOES DOUBLE DUTY! The Sun Joe® GTS4000E-8CS-CGY turns your GTS4000E into a convertible electric pole chain saw, and takes the danger and difficulty out of trimming your overgrown trees. Stand safely on solid ground while adjusting Sun Joe's GTS4000E telescoping pole to gain up to 15 feet of overhead reach! Later, when the limbs are down and there’s wood to be cut, Sun Joe quickly converts to a hand-held chainsaw to make light work of loads of logs.
Powered by a robust 7-amp motor, the GTS4000E-8CS-CGY can handle the most stubborn tree limbs up to 7.5-inches thick. This pole chain saw attachment head features an 8-inch Sun Joe bar and chain with an auto-oiler to keep the bar and chain fully lubricated during use. Chain tensioning is equally effortless, requiring just a turn of a screw.
Unlike gas-powered tools, the Sun Joe is powered electrically, so you’ll reliably power up with the push of a button without having to deal with smoke, fumes, unpredictable starters or costly tune-ups. Plus the GTS4000E comes equipped with a built-in safety switch to prevent accidental starting.
- Attaches effortlessly to your GTS4000E garden tool system
- Allows GTS4000E to become 2 tools in 1: pole chainsaw or chainsaw
- Stylish charcoal grey head matches any color GTS4000E system
- Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs
- Telescoping pole extends to 5.9 ft to provide 15 ft of overhead reach
- Powerful 7-amp motor cuts branches up to 7.5-inches thick
- 8-inch Sun Joe cutting bar and chain with automatic lubrication
- Certified Refurbished 90 Day Warranty