UNDER PRESSURE. Tackle your home, outdoor and auto cleaning projects with the Sun Joe SPX2000-RM. Packed with a powerful 1500-Watt/12.5-amp motor, the SPX2000 generates up to 1740 PSI(at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing)/1.59 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) to make quick work out of stubborn debris. A 34-inch extension wand extends your cleaning reach and its adjustable nozzle allows you to go from an intense, zero-degree pinpoint spray to a more gentle, 45-degree fan spray.
The SPX2000 electric pressure washer is equipped with a 30.4 fl oz (0.9-liter) on-board detergent tank, perfect for blasting gunk off your windows, cars, RV’s, boats, ATV’s, trailers, siding, barbecues, and more. Plus the rear wheels make it easy to move Pressure Joe from one cleaning task to the next. Additional safety features on the unit include a trigger lock-off switch with TSS (total stop system) technology and a complete on/off switch. The SPX2000 is backed by a full two-year warranty and is CSA listed.
Watch us open the box and assemble the SPX2000. To view this assembly video, click here: Open The Box SPX2000 Demo.
- Refurbished - 90-Day Warranty from Snow Joe LLC. Warranty information included in carton
- Powerful 12.5-amp/1500-Watt motor generates a maximum of 1740 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.59 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure)
- Ideal for medium-to-heavy duty cleaning jobs
- Includes a 34-inch extension wand, 20-foot high pressure hose, 35-foot power cord with GFCI protection, garden hose adaptor, needle clean out tool
- Adjustable spray nozzle easily controls water pressure
- TSS (Total Stop System) – Automatically shuts off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- On-board 0.9 L detergent tank for extra cleaning power
- Minor cosmetic scratches and scuffs are possible