YOUR TOUGHEST GRIME FIGHTER. Introducing the newest weapon in the war on grime: SPX3000®-MAX-RM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer from SUN JOE®. When grime gets the upper hand, fight back against your toughest home, outdoor and auto cleaning tasks with SPX3000®-MAX-RM. Made for those who expect the most out of their machines, every SUN JOE MAX pressure washer comes with the most-requested features for your most demanding jobs — like durable 20-foot steel-reinforced high-pressure hose, dual 30.4 fl oz onboard detergent tanks to simultaneously store two different types of detergent, and a 35-foot with built-in GFCI. Whether you’re a pressure washer pro, or just a homeowner who appreciates the value of pro-grade gear, SPX3000®-MAX will perform for you. The powerful 14.5-amp induction motor is designed to last longer, run quieter, and work cooler than traditional universal motors, blasting up to 2800 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) of pressure and up to 1.3 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) to quickly wash away dirt and debris. Remove tar and grease from concrete, heavy mildew stains, oil stains, caked on mud, peeling paint, and other stubborn gunk and grime. And with the 5 onboard Quick Connect spray tips, you can customize the spray to suit any situation! Choose from 0º, 15º, 25º, 40º, and soap to tackle those heavy-duty cleaning tasks. Swap nozzles to quickly switch from punishing 0º pencil jet to 40º fan spray, or swap in the soap nozzle and dial-in your perfect mix from the two onboard detergent tanks. And every SPX3000®-MAX-RM Certified Refurbished pressure washer comes backed by SUN JOE’s Refurbished 90 Day warranty for the continuous, reliable performance that you’ve come to expect from America’s top-selling, eco-friendly brand of pressure washers. So, when there’s dirty work to be done, go PRO — and GO WITH JOE®.
- Powerful 14.5-amp motor generates a maximum of 2800 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.3 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure)
- Two onboard 30.4 fl oz detergent tanks and detergent dial lets you control the mix
- 14.5-amp induction motor is designed to last longer, run quieter, and work cooler than traditional universal motors
- TSS (Total Stop System) — automatically shuts off the pump and power when the trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Includes 34-inch extension wand, 20-foot high pressure hose, 35-foot power code with GFCI protection, garden hose adapter, needle clean-out tool
- 5 Quick Connect nozzles (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and soap) tackle different cleaning projects
- Weight: 37.5 lbs