THIS ELECTRIC PRESSURE WASHER GETS YOUR DIRTY WORK DONE. The Sun Joe SPX3000® pressure washer delivers it all to tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more.
OUR BEST-SELLING PRESSURE WASHER,THE SPX3000® COMBINES POWER, PERFORMANCE, AND VERSATILITY. This pressure washer packs a powerful punch with its 1800-Watt/14.5-amp motor. The Sun Joe SPX3000® electric pressure washer generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) of water pressure and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow for maximum cleaning power. Remove tar and grease from concrete, heavy mildew stains, oil stains, rust from steel, caked mud on equipment, and other stubborn gunk and grime.
THIS ELECTRIC PRESSURE WASHER CONSISTENTLY IMPRESSES CUSTOMERS WITH POWER AND PERFORMANCE. Equipped with a dual detergent tank system, the Sun Joe SPX3000® pressure washer carries and stores two different types of detergent simultaneously in its two 0.9 L onboard, removable detergent tanks. Conveniently switch between different detergents with its detergent selection dial and blast away all sorts of grime. This pressure washer features a 34-inch extension spray wand to access hard-to-reach areas, such as 2-story buildings and the undersides of automotive vehicles and lawn equipment. Plus, its rear wheels provide easy portability around your yard.
THIS VERSATILE PRESSURE WASHER IS YOUR ULTIMATE DIRT FIGHTER. This pressure washer lets you tailor the pressure output of the spray to your cleaning need with Sun Joe’s five Quick-Connect spray nozzles (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and soap). Interchange nozzles to quickly go from a high-pressure 0° pencil point jet to a low-pressure 40° fan spray or apply detergent to the cleaning surface with the soap nozzle for additional cleaning power. Other features on the SPX3000® electric pressure washer include a 20-foot high pressure hose, 35-foot power cord, garden hose adaptor, and a TSS (Total Stop System) trigger that automatically shuts off the pump when the trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life. The SPX3000® pressure washer comes with a full two-year warranty and is CSA listed.
To watch us open the box and assemble the SPX3000®, click here: SPX3000® - Let's Open the Box
- 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- Powerful 14.5-amp motor generates a maximum of 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure)
- TSS (Total Stop System) – automatically shuts off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Dual detergent tanks - two 0.9 L onboard, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects
- Includes a 34-inch extension wand, 20-foot high pressure hose, 35-foot power cord with GFCI protection, garden hose adaptor, needle clean-out tool
- CSA approved; Full 2-year warranty