YOUR DIRTY JOBS JUST GOT DONE. Fight back against dirt and debris with SPX4501 13-Amp Electric Pressure from SUN JOE® — the latest eco-friendly, electric grime fighter.
Tackle your toughest home, outdoor and auto cleaning tasks with the powerful 13-amp induction motor, designed to last longer, run quieter, and work cooler than traditional universal motors. Blast up to 2500 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) of pressure and up to 1.48 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) with SPX4501 to quickly wash away dirt and debris. Remove tar and grease from concrete, heavy mildew stains, oil stains, caked on mud, peeling paint, and other stubborn gunk and grime. Choose from the 5 onboard Quick Connect spray tips — 0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and soap — to tackle light-, medium-, and heavy-duty cleaning tasks. Swap nozzles to quickly switch from punishing 0º pencil jet to 40º fan spray, or swap in the soap nozzle and dial-in your perfect mix from the 1 gallon onboard detergent tank. Equipped with popular, pro-quality features — like the 20-foot, steel-reinforced, high-pressure hose, the heavy-duty, metal roll cage, the onboard hose reel for neater storage, and 35-foot power cord with GFCI protection — SPX4501 is sure to perform for you.
And every SUN JOE pressure washer comes backed by our complete 2-year warranty for the continuous, reliable performance that you’ve come to expect from America’s top-selling, eco-friendly brand of pressure washers. So, when there’s dirty work to be done, GO WITH JOE®.
- Powerful motor generates a maximum of 2500 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.48 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure)
- 1 gallon onboard detergent tank to tackle even the toughest caked on grime
- Onboard reel keeps 20 ft (6m) high pressure hose organized for quick and easy clean-up and storage
- 13-amp/2,000 W induction motor is designed to last longer, run quieter, and work cooler than traditional universal motors
- TSS (Total Stop System) — automatically shuts off the pump and power when the trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Includes 34-inch extension wand, 20-foot high pressure hose, 35-foot power code with GFCI protection, garden hose adapter, needle clean-out tool
- 5 Quick Connect nozzles (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and soap) tackle different cleaning projects
- Weight: 45.9 lbs