*Max PSI at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing *Max GPM with nozzle open at minimum pressure
PEAK PROFESSIONAL POWER + PERFORMANCE. Featuring rugged, pro-quality equipment designed for everyday use at the worksite, restaurant, retail store, repair shop and more, Sun Joe’s PRO Series Commercial-Grade Pressure Washer SPX9009-PRO powers through your toughest cleaning tasks and home-improvement projects.
With machines made for those who expect the most out of their tools, our PRO Series pressure washers come with the most-requested top-of-the-line, pro-performance upgrades and features for your most demanding jobs — like sturdy all-terrain wheels, brushless induction motor, on-board hose reel, steel-frame roll-cage construction, and durable 25-foot steel-reinforced high-pressure hose.
Equipped with the high-performance 13.5-amp brushless induction motor, SPX9009-PRO blasts up to 1800 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.6 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) to take on tough grease and oil stains, mildew, caked on mud, tar, rust and other stubborn dirt and deposits. Dial-in the perfect pressure with the adjustable pressure valve, designed to give you complete control over your cleaning projects! Select a lower setting for a quick clean; or crank it up to demolish stubborn oil stains, dissolve grease deposits or eliminate grime from grout.
And with the 5 onboard Quick-Connect spray tips, you can select your spray the easy way. Select from 0º, 15º, 25º, 40º, and soap to tackle light, medium and heavy-duty dirt and debris. Swap nozzles to quickly go from precise 0° pencil point jet to 40° fan spray or apply detergent directly from the onboard 1-gal tank to the cleaning surface with the soap nozzle for additional cleaning power.
And every SUN JOE PRO Series Commercial-Grade pressure washer comes backed by SUN JOE’s complete 2-year warranty for the continuous, reliable performance that you’ve come to expect from the brand behind North America’s top-selling pressure washers.
- Motor: brushless induction, 13.5 amp/1800 W
- Powerful motor generates a maximum of 1800 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 6 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure)
- Rated pressure: 1400 psi
- Spray wand length: 34 in. (86.4 cm)
- Detergent tank capacity: 1 gal (3.8 l)
- High pressure hose length: 25 ft (7.6 m) steel reinforced
- GFCI power cord length: 35 ft (10.7 m)
- 5 Quick-Connect spray tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
- Garden hose adapter needle clean-out tool
- Weight: 62.4 lbs (28.3 kg)
- Certifications/warranty: CSA/2 year