SAW WHAT YOU SEE – WITH THE CHAIN SAW THAT ALWAYS DOES DOUBLE DUTY! Tackle those tough-to-reach branches with ease! The Sun Joe® SWJ805E 2-in-1 convertible electric pole chain saw takes the danger and difficulty out of trimming your overgrown trees. Stand safely on solid ground and simply adjust the telescoping pole. Pole extends to 8.9 ft to gain up to 15 feet of overhead reach. Later, when the limbs are down and there’s wood to be cut, SWJ805E quickly converts from pole saw to hand-held chain saw in seconds, to make light work of loads of logs, low-lying brush and branches.
Powered by a robust 6-amp motor, SWJ805E can handle the most stubborn tree limbs up to 7.5-inches thick. It features a durable, 8-inch Sun Joe® bar and chain with an auto-oiler to keep the bar and chain fully lubricated during use. And, unlike gas-powered tools, SWJ805E is powered electrically, so you’ll start up reliably every time with the simple push of a button, without having to deal with smoke, fumes, spark plugs or costly tune-ups. Plus, SWJ805E’s top-notch safety features include a sturdy, non-slip hand grip for added stability, a protective hand guard, a built-in safety switch to prevent accidental starts - and a sheath for safe storage when the day’s work is done. So, Let Gravity Do The Work®, and Go With Joe®: The SWJ805E 2-in-1 Convertible Electric Pole Chain Saw, from Sun Joe. Get Equipped®
- 2 tools in 1 - swap tools in seconds to quickly convert from powerful pole chain saw to lightweight handheld chain saw
- Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs, clearing brush and low branches
- Telescoping pole extends up to 8.9 feet for up to 15 ft overhead reach
- Powerful 6-amp electric motor cuts branches up to 7.5-inches thick
- 8-inch Sun Joe® cutting bar and chain with automatic lubrication
- Certified Refurbished 90 Day Warranty