The Tiller Joe® Max TJ601E-RM Electric Tiller/Cultivator holds the power found in a gas tiller with the convenience of electric power. Its six steel angled blades enable the Tiller Joe® Max to loosen the ground and make any planting or dirt removal easier than with hand tools; relieving strain on the operator by using power and reducing weight and motion by the operator.
Powerful Motor and Convenient, Low-Maintenance Design: Behind the Tiller Joe's dependable performance is a powerful 9-amp motor. The tiller's corded electric design means you don't need to worry about dead batteries, running out of gas, or making the right gas-oil mix. In addition, with push-button Instant Start technology, you can trust that this tiller will be ready to go whenever you are--no frustrating, arm-wrenching pull starts required.
Smart, Safe, and Easy to Handle: Featuring a safety switch that prevents accidental start-ups, as well as a pair of oversize, ergonomic handles, the Tiller Joe® is designed to keep you both safe and comfortable.
- (Refurbished – Like New)
- This product is built to order and may take 5 days to ship
- Best Use: Small to medium gardens and flower beds
- Motor: 9 amp
- Maximum Cultivating Width: 18 in.
- Maximum Cultivating Depth: 7 in.
- Durability: Steel tilling blades
- Instant start
- Safety button engages tiller operation
- Wheels for easy portability
- Folding handle enables unit to store easily and take up minimal space
- No gas, oil or tune-ups make it effortless to start and maintain
- Rotor: 6 blades
- Weight: 28.9 lbs
- ETL approved
- Minor cosmetic scratches and scuffs are possible