Return to
Snow Joe Support Knowledge Base Snow Joe Knowledge Base
Are MELT Calcium Chloride Crystals “pet-friendly”?
Joe's Assistant
27 months ago
MELT Calcium Chloride Crystals present a low hazard to skin when used as directed, as brief contact is essentially nonirritating. If incidental ingestion occurs, it is not likely to cause injury because the toxicity of this product is low. If the product contacts the eyes, it should be washed out.
Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

We're Here to Help

Hours of Operation

Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM EST
Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST

Our holiday hours are as follows:

Christmas Eve: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST

Christmas Day: CLOSED

New Year's Eve: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST

New Years Day: CLOSED