25 months ago
- Power down and unplug the lawnmower.
- Remove and empty the grass bag.
- Place the lawnmower on its side.
- The wheel axles can be placed into 3 different cutting heights: Low ( will cut grass the shortest), medium and high.
- Low: 1.18 in.
- Medium: 1.93 in.
- High: 2.52 in.
- Move all four wheels to the desired cutting height by pulling back on the rod axle and set your desired wheel height. Make sure all four wheels are at the same height.
- NOTE: Set the mower to the highest cutting height when mowing on uneven ground or in tall weeds.
- Place the lawnmower back on its wheels and re-attach the grass bag.
- Plug back in your mower and resume normal use.
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions?
MJ401C-XR Related Articles
We're Here to Help
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM EST
Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST
Our holiday hours are as follows:
Christmas Eve: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST
New Years Day: CLOSED