25 months ago
- Using the supplied flat-tip blade screwdriver, remove the end cover nut cap from the chain/sprocket end cover to expose the end cover nut.
- Using the supplied hex key wrench, unscrew the end cover nut and remove the chain/sprocket end cover.
- Remove any debris trapped under the end cover, around the sprocket, and between the chain links. If available, use compressed air to remove any fine debris from the mounting surface, bar, and chain.
- If necessary, remove the cutting bar and chain from the mounting surface to clean any residue, then replace.
- Replace the chain/sprocket end cover by inserting the rear tab of the end cover first into the rear tab slot on the mounting surface, and position the cover onto the saw head.
- Tighten the end cover nut by hand. Remove all slack from the chain by turning the chain tension screw clockwise until the chain seats snugly against the bar with the drive links in the bar groove.
- Tighten the end cover nut using the hex key wrench, then replace the end cover nut cap to secure the chain/sprocket end cover.
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions?
SWJ800E Related Articles
We're Here to Help
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM EST
Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST
Our holiday hours are as follows:
Christmas Eve: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST
New Years Day: CLOSED