ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A FREE SUN JOE® PROPANE GENERATOR
Limited Time Only:
9/20/2021 - 10/20/2021
27D : 12H : 45M: 37S
Help us reach
35K INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS
by tagging more friends and we'll pick
2 WINNERS !
*After following the steps, enter your instagram handle below:
Sign up below for an EXTRA CHANCE TO WIN!
Features + Specs:
- 9 Hours of Continuous Runtime
- Two 120V Outlets
- USB-A + USB-C Ports
- 8 horse power OHV Engine
- 3 Year Warranty
*Disclaimer: Propane tank sold separately. Up to 9 hours of runtime at 50% load per 20 lbs of LP fuel. 24 Volt Tools: Initial no-load voltage, when fully charged, peaks at 24 volts; nominal voltage under typical load is 21.6 volts. All portable generators include running engines and must be kept outside in well-ventilated areas and away from doors and windows.
Sweepstakes Official Rules
No Purchase is necessary to enter or win. Purchasing will not improve chances of winning.
Snow Joe, LLC (“Snow Joe” or “Sponsor”), the maker of Snow Joe® and Sun Joe® branded products, runs the Sun Joe Sweepstakes (the “Giveaway”) to A Free Sun Joe SJG4100LP-TV1 Portable Propane Generator.
1) Terms for Giveaways. Your participation in any Giveaway is subject to and governed by the official rules set forth here (“Official Rules”), along with any additional rules governing the Giveaway (“Additional Terms”) provided where we advertise the particular Giveaway (the “Specific Giveaway”). If there is a conflict between these Official Rules and the Additional Terms outlined for the Specific Giveaway, the Additional Terms will govern.
2) Sweepstakes Period. The Specific Giveaway begins at 2:00 p.m. on September 20th, 2021 and ends at 2:00 p.m. on October 20th, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), according to Sponsor’s internal time clock. All times are listed in Eastern time, whether Eastern Standard Time or Eastern Daylight Time.
3) Eligibility. Unless otherwise noted in the Additional Terms for the Specific Giveaway, Snow Joe Giveaways are open to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec), who are at least 18 years old as of the date of their entry (“Entrants”). However, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in any Additional Terms, the winner(s) from Hawaii, Alaska or eligible Canadian provinces will be offered to either receive the prize announced in the Additional Terms if they pay the cost to ship the prize to them, or they may receive an e-Gift Card of fair market value of the prize (as defined by Sponsor in their sole discretion) (tax and shipping must be paid by the winner) that may be redeemed on the Snow Joe direct-to-consumer sales website(s) to purchase an item of their choice (up to the value of the e-Gift Card) then-currently available at the time of redemption. Such e-Gift Card must be redeemed subject to the terms of the e-Gift Card. Sweepstakes supervisors, Snow Joe employees (along with owners, contractors, affiliates, and subsidiaries), and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. Void where prohibited.
In any given year, if your winnings exceed $600 USD (or the amount required by law in your jurisdiction), your winnings may be considered by the IRS (or your taxing authority) to be a taxable event, and Snow Joe may be required to issue you a tax form, and you may be required to pay taxes on your winnings.
4) How to Enter. Follow the instructions contained on the giveaway official registration page at https://snowjoe.com/sweepstakes/SunjoeGeneratorGiveaway to enter. You may be asked to enter by providing information about your account on Instagram. In that case, you must have an account on that social media channel. All social media channels Snow Joe uses to launch/promote Giveaways are free to join and Snow Joe makes commercially reasonable efforts to make sure Giveaways follow the guidelines set forth by the social media channel for promotions of that nature. All of the information you provide must be complete and accurate. Entrants who submit an entry using their a name/phone number/email (1) agree to receive email marketing messages from Sponsor and its affiliates, and (2) if they have opted-in via the check box authorizing text messages at the point of entry, have agreed to receive SMS text messages from Sponsor and its affiliates, including updates regarding the competition, or marketing promotions, or other information. Entrants who submit an invalid Instagram handle or do not follow Sponsor on Instagram (@snowjoeco) may have their attempted extra entry disqualified as determined by Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entrants who submit an invalid name/phone number/email address may have their attempted entry disqualified as determined by Sponsor’s sole discretion. Failure to complete any of the steps in this section for the relevant entry method may result in the disqualification of your attempted entry as determined by Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Maximum one (1) entry per person per method provided during the Sweepstakes Period. The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the permitted number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically-reproduced, lost, late, misdirected, , or illegible entries will be disqualified. Sponsor will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware, or software, whether originating with sender, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s Sweepstakes application service provider.
Alternative Method of Entry (“AMOE”): You may alternatively enter the sweepstakes by mail as follows. On a plain 3” x 5” index card, legibly handprint or type your first name, last name, date of birth, complete address, city, state or province, country, zip code, home phone number (including area code), and email address (if any) and mail your completed 3” x 5” card to Attn: Marketing, Snow Joe, LLC, 221 River St, Hoboken, NJ 07030 USA. To be considered eligible in a Specific Giveaway, AMOE entries must be received no later than the end of the Specific Giveaway period, and identify the Specific Giveaway with enough specificity in the request for the Sponsor to know for which Specific Giveaway the entry is made. Each AMOE card received will be considered as one (1) entry for that entrant.
5) Odds. The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
6) Sweepstakes Winner Selection. Unless otherwise outlined in the Specific Giveaway, winner(s) will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received by a Snow Joe employee or designee, or a computer program designed to select an eligible entry at random. Decisions of Sponsor are binding and final.
7) Giveaway Winner Notification and Announcement. Unless otherwise noted, winner(s) will be announced publicly on our social media channels, and contacted by way of direct message to be given instructions on how to claim their prizes. Only one attempt to contact the winner(s) will be made. Winner(s) will be required to respond (as directed in the direct message) within seventy two hours (72) hours of attempted notification. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prize and, in such case Sponsor may, but is not obligated to select an alternate winner.
8) Prize. The type of prize and the number of prizes (if there are more than one) are listed in the Additional Terms of the Specific Giveaway. The individual and total retail values are listed in the Additional Terms.
9) Publicity. By participating in the Giveaway, any Entrant irrevocably grants the Sponsor and their respective successors, assigns and licensees, a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use such Entrant’s entry or submission (including but not limited to any photos), name, social media handle, likeness, biographical information in any and all media now known or as may later come into being and for any purpose, including without limitation, commercial, advertising, and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with the Sweepstakes or other promotions, and hereby releases the Sponsor from any liability with respect thereto, unless prohibited by law (the foregoing, the “License”). This License includes the right to edit and create derivative works from the licensed material and information. Entrants represent and warrant that they have the full legal right, power, and authority to grant Sponsor the foregoing License and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in and contributors to their entry or submission in order to grant the License.
10) Additional Prize Conditions. In cases where the retail value of a prize in a Specific Giveaway exceeds $600 USD (or the amount required by law in your jurisdiction), the Selected Entrant may also be required to complete additional paperwork, and may be required to provide Sponsor with her or his social security number and may be issued a tax form. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an Entrant, each entry will be declared made by the name (if available) and/or relevant information submitted at time of entry.
No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of prize permitted, provided however that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason.
Prizes that include tangible products are shipped only to the winner(s) via ground shipping to the United States.
11) Additional Conditions of Participating. By participating, Entrants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by the Official Rules, the Additional Terms, and the decisions of Sponsor and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Giveaway itself or to the Official Rules and Additional Terms. Any portion of the Giveaway may be canceled, suspended, and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in Sponsor’s opinion any fraud, technical failure, or other factors beyond Sponsor’s control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaway, or if the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for any reason. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of any Giveaway or Sponsor’s website, to be acting in violation of these terms, to be submitting photos that do not meet the criteria espoused herein, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entrants may not enter with multiple identities or use any automated system, bot or other device or artifice to enter or obtain more than the maximum number of qualified entries allowed. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate any Giveaway and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the winner(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken.
For any Specific Giveaway that requires a photo as a part of the entry, the entry photos must (1) be taken by the participant; (2) not defame, invade, or infringe the publicity or privacy rights of any person, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights; (3) not, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content; and (4) not contain material that is unlawful.
An Entrant may be required to provide Snow Joe with proof that the Entrant is the authorized user of the social media site account used to submit the entry, and that all eligibility requirements are met.
Potential winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability/prize acceptance form postmarked within 10 days of the date on which such document(s) were delivered.
13) Limitation of Liability. If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the Entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the same Specific Giveaway during the Giveaway period listed in the Specific Giveaway. Winner(s) also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, parent companies, investors, owners, officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives, and agents (collectively “Releasees”) from and against any claims, damages, disability, attorneys' fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (i) use, redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, or misuse of any prize, (ii) participation in any activity, event, or excursion offered in connection with the prize, (iii) use of any facility, service and/or accommodation related to the prize, (iv) use by Sponsor of the License, or (v) participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in any Sponsor Giveaways. The Releasees shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Giveaways; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with these Giveaways. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Releasees are not responsible for computer malfunctions, network connections, email delivery problems, systems failure or incompatibility, typographical, technical or key-stroke errors, or interruptions in your internet service, and for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged or stolen notifications. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend any Giveaway, without any liability, if, in the Sponsor’s opinion, the Sponsor is prevented from continuing with a Specific Giveaway as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, pandemic, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control.
14) Disputes and Jurisdiction. All issues and questions regarding the construction, validity, interpretation, or enforceability of these terms (including the Official Rules, Additional Terms) or the rights and obligations of any Entrant and/or Sponsor will be governed by the internal laws of the State of New Jersey (without regard to conflict of laws principles). Any claims must be raised and resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, in the federal or state courts located in New Jersey. No claimant in any dispute involving Sponsor shall be entitled to claim or obtain indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision in these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
15) Winners List. The names of the winner(s) may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope after the period for the Specific Giveaway to the address of the Sponsor below, Attn: Giveaways, with enough specificity in the request for the Sponsor to know for which Specific Giveaway the inquiry is made.
16) Sponsor. Unless otherwise outlined in the Specific Giveaway, the Sponsor of such Giveaway is Snow Joe, LLC, 221 River St, Hoboken, NJ 07030 USA.