6 months ago
- When you are not using the hose, turn off the water at the faucet. The hose should not be kept under pressure for long periods of time as this may damage the internal lining of the hose.
- Keep the water pressure in the hose under 80 PSI.
- Do not stretch-out the hose, unless it is filled with water.
- When not in use, and during cold or freezing weather, completely drain the hose. If possible, store the hose indoors during the winter. Not draining the hose and storing it in freezing temperatures could cause the hose to burst. Remember, water expands when it is frozen.
- During hot weather, drain the hose when not in use and store it in the shade.
- Do not use the hose for delivery of hot water. Hot water can damage the hose.
- Do not drag the hose on your driveway or concrete. As it is made of polyester, this will substantially decrease the life of your hose.
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions?
We're Here to Help
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM EST
Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST
Our holiday hours are as follows:
Christmas Eve: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST
New Years Day: CLOSED