Return to snowjoe.com

Snow Joe Support Knowledge Base Snow Joe Knowledge Base

What type of extension cord should I use with my Blower Joe SBJ601E?
Snow Joe Logo Joe's Assistant
59 months ago

Your Blower Joe SBJ601E is best used with a 50-foot, 16-gauge, 3-prong outdoor power cable. We highly recommend using our Power Joe PJEXT50-B Extension Cord with Lighted End, which is specifically designed for use with our products and is available for purchase online. For any length beyond 50 feet, we advise the use of a 14-gauge power cable.

Was this article helpful?
More questions?

SBJ601E Related Articles

We're Here to Help