Return to snowjoe.com

Snow Joe Support Knowledge Base Snow Joe Knowledge Base

Where can I find replacement parts for the Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ402E Lawn Mower?
Snow Joe Logo Joe's Assistant
57 months ago

Some parts are available for the Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ402E Lawn Mower. To request a specific part, fill out the online form in the Contact Us section. Make sure to select Part Request from the drop down menu and specify the particular part you need in the Comments/Questions section.


Was this article helpful?
More questions?

MJ402E Related Articles

We're Here to Help