Return to snowjoe.com

Snow Joe Support Knowledge Base Snow Joe Knowledge Base

Where can I get a replacement filter for my ash vacuum?
Snow Joe Logo Joe's Assistant
57 months ago

Your Snow Joe Ash Vac has a replaceable filter called the ASHJ201FTR that can be purchased on our website.

Was this article helpful?
More questions?

ASHJ201 Related Articles

We're Here to Help