Return to
Snow Joe Support Knowledge Base Snow Joe Knowledge Base
Where can I get replacement blades for my chipper/shredder?
Joe's Assistant
25 months ago

Your Sun Joe CJ601E Chipper Joe has replaceable blades called the CJ601E-RBLD that are available on our website.

Was this article helpful?

2 out of 3 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

We're Here to Help

Hours of Operation

Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM EST
Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST

Our holiday hours are as follows:

Christmas Eve: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST

Christmas Day: CLOSED

New Year's Eve: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST

New Years Day: CLOSED