THE HOSE THAT WORKS AS HARD AS YOU DO! DIYers, homeowners and handymen alike: when a household hose isn’t up to the task, grab the one that’s tough enough to take on the worksite. Constructed from a rugged, marine-grade woven fiber jacket material surrounding a durable 3/4-inch flexible inner core, the rip and abrasion-resistant fabric withstands daily use + abuse, yet is safe for use on delicate and painted surfaces. The innovative, dual-layer design is crush-proof and built to withstand the toughest treatment all while maintaining flexibility down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Plus, AQUA JOE is weather and mildew resistant and dries quickly, so you don't have to pick up a heavy, wet or slippery hose. Equipped with durable metal fittings for solid, leak-proof connections, AQUA JOE is kink-, twist- and tangle-free for uninterrupted flow when working, and rinses clean when the day is done. BPA-free, Lead-free and Phthalate-free, AQUA JOE is up to 50% lighter than conventional contractor hoses, and coils easily for compact storage. AQUA JOE contractor-grade hose is available in the popular 75 ft length ideal for most projects. For the maximum durability + performance you demand, don’t stop the flow: Go With Joe®!
- BPA-free, Lead-free and Phthalate-free
- Up to 50% lighter than conventional hoses
- Rugged, marine grade fiber jacket construction surrounding a 3/4" flexible inner core
- Rip- and abrasion-resistant fabric is also safe on delicate and painted surfaces no scratching, scuffing or snagging!
- Maintains flexibility down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Kink-, twist- and tangle-free for uninterrupted flow