The Nisaku Japanese Stainless Steel Weeding Knife boasts both straight and serrated edges that's useful for dividing plants, planting bulbs, flowers and herbs, digging out weeds, removing rocks, cutting through roots and so much more! A comfortable wooden handle allows for a good grip for all-day digging, and ensures you push into the soil with more control. This special edition model is forged with a higher quality DSR-1K6 stainless steel, making it more durable than traditional weeding knives, and requires minimal sharpening. Comes with a faux leather sheath.
- Made in Japan with the finest stainless steel, the Nisaku Stainless Steel Weeding Knife features both serrated and straight edge blades, and is a fantastic gardening, landscaping, and camping tool
- Made of a higher quality, fully quenched stainless steel: DSR-1K6 (HRC58), means it is harder, stronger and will hold an edge longer than the standard weeding knife
- Inch markings on the Japanese stainless steel blade will ensure your plants and bulbs are planted at just the right depth
- Blade Size: 7.25 inches; Handle Size: wood, 5.25 inches; Weight: 10.7 oz.
- Made in Japan. Authentic Nisaku/Tomita Manufacturing. Exclusively Distributed by Snow Joe, LLC