Disinfect and sanitize for a pro-quality clean with power of NU-FOAMICIDE® All-Purpose 1 Gallon Cleaner Concentrate. The EPA-approved, fast-acting, foaming formula instantly kills bacteria, viruses and germs on contact! Designed for use in commercial and industrial spaces — like restaurants, bars, gyms, daycare centers, schools and more — NU-FOAMICIDE provides a reliable clean you can trust! Add 4 fl oz of solution to 1 gallon of water for an everyday spruce up, or double the cleaning power and add 8 fl oz of solution to 1 gallon of water to sanitize and disinfect even the toughest messes.
- Meets EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, COVID19 (coronavirus) EPA # 10324-166-40672
- EPA expects all products on List N to kill all strains and variants of SARS-CoV-2. Genetic changes to the virus do not impact the efficacy of disinfectants. List N disinfectants work by chemically inactivating viruses. The difficulty of killing a virus depends on its physical features, and the recent mutations to SARS-CoV-2 have not changed the basic physical properties. https://www.epa.gov/coronavirus/do-disinfectants-kill-newer-strains-and-variants-coronavirus
- Cleaner, Disinfectant, Detergent, Food Contact Sanitizer, Virucide for Restaurant, Bar and Institutional Kitchen Use
- 1-Gallon All-Purpose Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrate; • Add 4-8 fl. oz of solution per 1 gallon of water
- Perfect for use with pressure washers or spray bottles
- Industrial Commercial Grade disinfectant used in: Restaurants, Bars, Food Service Industries, Daycare Centers, Gyms, Schools and More