JOE'S DEAL OF THE DAY
Speak to the Cordless Snow Blower Sales Team now at 1 (844) 582-1472
WINTER WEATHER WARRIOR. The latest revolution in snow-clearing technology meets the 24V iON+ Battery System with iON+ 48-Volt 21-Inch Cordless Snow Blower from SNOW JOE®. Driven by Snow Joe's exclusive 24-Volt series, iON+ offers multiple battery options (battery + charger sold separately) that deliver no-fade power + performance, with zero carbon emissions for cleaner air. Clear up to 1350 sq ft of 3" snow in just 25 mins — and charge up fast in less than 2 hours so you're ready to tackle even more snow. Equipped with a heavy-duty, rubber-tipped steel blade auger, SNOW JOE clears a 21-inch wide by 8-inch deep path in a single pass. Put the powder precisely where you want it: the adjustable chute control rotates 180º to throw snow up to 20 feet away in any direction! SNOW JOE's powerful 1000-Watt brushless motor plows through up to 705 lbs per minute, while the integrated scraper bar at the base of the unit clears right to the ground without damaging your deck, driveway or pavement. And after dark, the integrated 3-Watt LED light brightens the way for safer nighttime clearing. When winter strikes, fight back with 48-Volts of snow-shredding power. 24V-X2-SB21-CT 48-Volt 21-Inch Cordless Snow Blower from SNOW JOE.
Generates 48V max with two 24V lithium-ion batteries. Initial no-load voltage, per fully charged battery, peaks at 24 volts. Nominal voltage under typical load is 21.6 volts. Plowing capacity may vary based on snow conditions.
- iON+ 24-Volt Battery System compatible — BATTERY + CHARGER SOLD SEPARATELY
- Ideal for small to large decks + driveways — or anywhere power is at a premium
- 2-blade rubber-tipped steel auger clears a path 21” wide x 8” deep in a single pass
- 1000 W brushless motor clears up to 705 lbs of snow per minute
- Chute control lever rotates chute up to 180º to throw snow up to 20 ft away in any direction
- 4.0 Ah batteries charge up in less than 2 hours
- 3 W LED headlight lights up the night for safer nighttime clearing